Passing multiple file names throug a desktop config file?

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Tue Oct 8 17:24:17 BST 2002

Good day,

I have a script that I wish to run by dropping some files on a KDE
desktop config file.

Problem is that if I select multiple files and drag them and drop them
on the desktop config file, the script will be started multiple
times. Once for each file in the selection.

Is there any way to set up the desktop config file to pass all the
dropped files as a number of parameters to just one instance of the
program that gets started?

Best regards

Johnny :o)