How to remove "- Shell - Konsole" from titlebar?

Edward C. Jones edcjones at erols.com
Tue Oct 8 02:54:26 BST 2002

Each of my Konsole terminal windows has "- Shell - Konsole" at the end
of the title bar at the top of the window.

How do I permanently remove this from all Konsole windows?

Where are the Konsole config files? What programs write to these files?

Are these questions answered in the documentation? Where?

If so, is these some standard way to find answers in the documentation
especially if I don't know magic words such as "--caption" and "session
name"? For the Python documentation
on my machine, I use a small Python program that essentially greps all
the documentation HTML.