KMail - charset for viewing mails

Daniel Klein bringa at gmx.at
Thu Oct 3 00:39:48 BST 2002

Hey,

I'm not really sure if this belongs here, but the only KMail list I saw said
for KMail developers.. and this is really a userlevel question I think. So
here goes: I'd like to force a certain charset on mails that I *view*. I know
how to give KMail a list of charsets to check for outgoing mail.. but some
people that I receive mail from have stupid clients who don't set charsets at
all. Can I somehow force KMail to apply a certain charset (obviously
iso-8859-15) on all mails I'm viewing?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel