Konqueror & NS plugins

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Thu Oct 3 00:33:51 BST 2002

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 06:06 pm, Jay Cornwall wrote:
> I recently built a KDE 3.0.3/Qt 3.0.5 system from source on a Mandrake 9.0
> install. I've built KDE many times before and haven't had any problems, but
> now I find I'm unable to load Netscape plugins.
>
> I've set the NS plugins directory to point to my Mozilla plugins directory,
> and KDE correctly finds the Shockwave Flash plugin I have installed.

I was under the impression that the netscape library 'wrapper' only worked for
netscape 4.77 libraries.  Have you (or anyone else) been able to get mozilla
(or netscape 6/7) plugins to work with konqueror in a previous release?
--
You will soon forget this.

Jonathan Nelson [icq =56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]