Konqueror vs plugins

Luciano Moreira - ig lucianomx at ig.com.br
Tue Oct 1 20:22:19 BST 2002

Can someone help me to configure konqueror to work with plugins ?

I'm trying to configure konqueror to work with plugins like as Macromedia,
RealPlayer, and JavaApplets, but I didn't have success.

I already tested all plugins with Netscape and they work well, except with
konqueror, that ignore plugins, warning that they are unknown.

PS: Konqueror and Netscape, also work with the plugins, when running under
GNOME. Then, my problem is only with KDE.

Thanks,

Luciano