KDE problem - Episode II

Nick Sanders sandersn at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 23 19:47:48 GMT 2002

On Saturday 23 November 2002 7:13 pm, Fabien3D wrote:
> Hi !
>
> First, I'd like to thank all the people who took a few minutes to have a
> look at my problem. I tried the different solutions advised (including a
> DOCTYPE declaration in the web page, erasing any javascript code in the
> page, disabling JavaScript in the Konqueror options) but none have solved
> the problem. Any other idea ?
>

> 	http://creafab.free.fr/CREAFab.htm

The following line forces the cell width past 400 as it has no spaces in it

http://www.aliaswavefront.com/en/Tmpl/Maya/html/index.jhtml?page=/en/Community/Special/maya_ple/index.jhtml&style=normal

when you remove all the long URLs or put spaces in them

http://www.elysiun.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=864&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0.
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/OpenOffice/contrib/francais/1.0.1/
etc

it should fix the problem

Nick