Konqueror

cryptopia cryptopia at subdimension.com
Tue Nov 19 19:35:56 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 01:59 pm, Ian Porter wrote:
> I am not sure why, but if I use Konqueror to access this page
> http://www.halifax.co.uk/
> konqueror just does nothing and I have to close it down.
> But if i use galeon it works fine ?
>
> Any advice would be nice if this is correctable, else probably a
> development issue for the next version of konqueror ?

Yes, locks up for me too.
Start by looking here for the errors on the page.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halifax.co.uk%2Fhome%2Findex.shtml&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline

I also see a lot of nested tables. Perhaps the flash is causing the problem,
but I'm leaning towards the javascript.