Problem restablishing the session

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Mon Nov 18 10:24:58 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have regular problems whith KDE restablishing his session. It stops at 0%
and the panel don't show up. I' ve tried to remove KDE related files in /tmp
and symlinks in .kde. It doesn't work. It happens sometime when I change the
place of the panel, remove icons from it, ... At the end, I have to rename
.kde so that KDE makes a new one and I have to copy my old configuration
files in the new one. How can I find wich file stop KDE when restablishing
his session ?

Thank you,

lrathle at kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org