Problems with Lineakd (in KDE)

approved101 approved101 approved101 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:50:41 GMT 2002

Hello to everybody.
I just installed RPM's in my Suse 8.0. As root no problem,...
setup keyboard (GENIUS) and everytime I start session it w...
I did the same for my normal account (not root). Then I ha...

1. When KDE is starting, everything works OK. But when KDE is already 100%
loaded special keys don't work. The strange is if you check the programs
running in my system, "lineakd" is running.
2. Then I start "lineakd" manually from terminal and it runs OK.
3. When I try to setup with "lineakconfig" the configuration of my keyboard,
program gave me the error msg "lineakd is not working". But if I setup
manually modifying the setup file, it works propertly.

Can someone help me.
Brgds
MC