Default URL in Konqueror

Lutz Meinert lutz.meinert at madvedge.de
Mon Nov 11 04:16:39 GMT 2002

Am Mon, 2002-11-11 um 00.44 schrieb Fabien3D:
> I've already asked this question before, but I forgot the  answer : I want
> Konqueror to use a default URL but, when I start Konqueror after having typed
> the new default URL, the previous default URL is used. Can anyone remind me
> how to ?
>
> 	Thanks !

Hello Fabien3D

Type your new URL in Konqueror. Then click on Window-Menu -> "Save View
Profile" and save (mark "Save URLs in profile).

Also you can edit direct the konqueror configuration file in
~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/profiles/filemanagement
Therefore write at the end of the entry "View0_URL=file:" your new URL.
This entry you will find in the last line of this file.

Lutz