kdeinit: kdesktop 100%cpu even after logout

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 7 04:37:36 GMT 2002

Hello,
	I have been using KDE for some time know, but recently after upgrading to
3.0.4, I have discovered a problem.

	If usera logs into kde and does this or that and then logs out, there is a
kde:  kdesktop process that continues to run, and soaks up 100% of the
processor.

	I have searched SuSE's web site, but haven't found anything and just before
heading to kde.org, I thought I would ask if any of you already know the
solution to this.  Needless to say it is really reeking havoc on my
"experience" :-).

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

	"The act of faith is the obedience of the understanding to God revealing, and
the product of that is the obedience of the will to God commanding."
	Matthew Henry, on Romans 1:5