configuring the konqueror profile or the .directory files

Philippe Hemmel phemmel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 5 17:31:42 GMT 2002

Hello everybody

I'd like to know if it is possible to memorize a sort order in a
konqueror profile or in a .directory file. I haven't managed to do that.
Konqueror is a very powerful file manager, but it's a bit annoying to
set the sort order I prefer each time I run konqueror.

Is there a way ? Does is exist a documentation for all the parameters
existing for konqueror profile or the .directory file ? I haven't found
it in the kde web site.

Thank you !

Philippe