kmail & transforming (n)mh mailformat --> kmail-maildir format

Jürgen Vollmer juergen at informatik-vollmer.de
Tue May 28 19:59:05 BST 2002

Hi,

Ingo (Unknown charset: <iso-8859-15>)Klöcker <ingo.kloecker at epost.de>:
> I'm not aware of an MH -> maildir converter. But there is an MH -> mbox
> converter.

Seems to me some overkill (after some inspection it seems to that the formats
are quite similar). And I do not like the idea to transform ~640 MB mail in
this way.

Where do I find the documentation of the maildir format used by kmail?

Jürgen
--
Dr.rer.nat. Juergen Vollmer, Viktoriastrasse 15, D-76133 Karlsruhe
Tel: +49(721) 9204871 Fax: +49(721) 24874