Store by Last Name in Address Book

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Tue May 28 12:55:03 BST 2002

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 01:12, cryptopia wrote:
> [What exactly is re-sync supposed to do? Does it have something to do with
> PDAs?]

I think so, but it also has the effect of saving the database to disk.

> What I mean is that selecting the "Lastname, Firstname" format in "File
> as:" will change the entry while the application is loaded, but the change
> isn't saved. When I close and open the application, the names are all
> listed by "Firstname Lastname" instead.

That's what I see. What I would like to know is what happens when you make
other changes to entries, e.g., changing an address. Is the change preserved
across a close/open? If so, there are at least two of us and I will start
complaining on kde-pim!
Cheers...
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"