konqueror not showing flash...

Paulo Dias pcd at ieg.com.br
Mon May 27 17:16:23 BST 2002

On Monday 27 May 2002 13:09, Hyrcan wrote:
> I am also experiancing this, except flash files play, just not embedded
> into the html pages. If you go directly to the flash file on the internet
> site it will play.  I have upgraded flash 6 and I have konq only checking
> the mozillia plugins incase that there was some strange conflict or problem
> with the older version.  Still does not play in the html pages, but will
> play if I access the swf file directly...
>
> Paulo, you may want to test that as we can track down if it's a problem in
> your plug-ins or something in KDE's html rendering code (?)

just tested it, konqueror IS able to play flash files but NOT flash file
embedded in html. if someone could fix this and release a patch to kde 3.0.1,
this would be greatly appreciated, since the rest of kde 3.0.1 appears to be
very stable and bug free, and this bug is kinda big to wait for the next kde
version:P (and i don't wan't to install cvs code)...:)

--
Paulo Dias
pcd at ieg.com.br
pmcd at terra.com.br