Wheel mouse

darren darren at enjoyns.com
Fri May 24 18:52:17 BST 2002

On May 24, 2002 02:33 pm, Franck Collineau wrote:
> Le Vendredi 24 Mai 2002 15:14, CiAsA S'Nuey Boark a écrit :
> > On Friday 24 May 2002 01:44 pm, Franck Collineau wrote:
> > > I don't find where i can configure my Wheel mouse on kde.
> > > Can anybody help me ?
> >
> > kcontrol->peripherals->mouse->advanced
>
> I've tried this but it doesn't work !

You may have to edit your XF86Config or XF86Config-4 file I will show you an
example of mine to allow mouse wheel movement

    Identifier  "Mouse1"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
    Option "Device"      "/dev/usbmouse"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"  # This is most likely the line you have to
add under Mouse 1

Darren Mossman