General questions

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Mon May 20 13:15:02 BST 2002

On Monday 20 May 2002 07:55 am, CREAFab wrote:
> - I put a default URL in Konqueror to view it on the start, but it's always
> the Mandrake default page that apperas. What am I doing wrong ?

choose the url that you want to be your homepage, then go to:

window->save view profile 'web browsing'

a window will pop up asing you what profile to save this as, leave it at web
browsing and make sure that at least "save URLs in profile" at the bottom is
checked
--
You will not be elected to public office this year.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]