Have "lock screen button" run any command?

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at DigitalProjects.com
Mon May 20 15:08:19 BST 2002

Hi!

I don't like the KDE screensavers, thus I disabled them and put a link
to /usr/X11R6/bin/xscreensaver in ~/.kde/Autostart to use xscreensaver
instead.  This works really fine.

However, when I click on the lock screen button from the "applet" with
the lock screen and logout buttons, the KDE screensaver pops up.

Any idea how I can make this button run any command I want, like
"xscreensaver-command -lock"?

I'm using KDE 3.0.1 CVS (>= 20020327) as shipped in Mandrakes Cooker
section.

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 9 hours 5 minutes