Starting a new project

darren darren at enjoyns.com
Mon May 13 22:13:57 BST 2002

Good day

Would any one be intrested in starting a new project.
I am employed as a officer on ships and have pitched the idea to the ship
owner to switch the companies systems to linux, for cost and quality
management reasons.  I incorporated a sample of there purchasing data base to
My sql, a demo on star office/koffice. Everything looked promising untill I
was asked if there was software avaible to assist in navagation and
stress/stability calculations. I have searched for these type of projects,
but yet to have found any. I would be intrested in starting one like
SiteMaster(TM) But lack the skills to make it a reality.  I have a good
understanding in the mathamatics involved, and have all the material to make
a celesital database. Anyone intrested in helping to code this? It would be
of great use to the marine industry, and also to recreation seaman
everywhere.

Darren Mossman