konquer in kde 3.1

Amir Tal tal at whatsup.org.il
Sun May 5 08:44:25 BST 2002

On Saturday 04 May 2002 19:25, Joe Sullivan wrote:
> On Saturday 04 May 2002 17:59, Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
> > I just saw a screen shot for konquer in 3.1 the link can be found on
> > dot.kde.org...
>
> Where? Didn't see it.
>
> For 3.1, I'm more concerned that they fix whatever the problem is that
> causes Konqueror to crash at random times, even on doing something as
> simple as a Google search at times!

JAVA ! JAVA !
the most anoying thing is the lack of java support. hopefully they will fix
that on 3.1 .
while using 2.2.2, kde promised that java will be fixed at 3.0. as most of us
know, that didnt happen.

dont get my hopes to high ??
tal.

> But tabbed browsing would be nice. That's one feature that got me using
> Opera when stuck in Windoze.
>
> > The only other thing keeping me from dropping
> > mozilla at this point is how bookmarks are handled.
>
> Yep, I never click the "Bookmarks" button at the top for this reason.
> Instead, I use Window > Show Navigation Panel and switch the nav. panel to
> Bookmarks. Kinda like the Sidebar in Netscape/Opera/etc. , though not as
> functional.
>
> But better than nothing. And better than clicking "Bookmarks" if you've got
> a lot of them.
>
> Joe

[root at localhost /]# make love
make: stop : dont know how to make love