Howto create a kill filter in KMail?

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Fri May 3 19:22:01 BST 2002

On Friday 03 May 2002 17:52, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> There is no "real" kill filter in KMail because we decided that we don't
> want to tell the users that it's their fault that all their important
> mail was irrevocably deleted by a misconfigured filter.

"It's not a bug, it's a feature."

What about one of these click-here-if-you-dont-want-to-see-me-again dialogs
which appears when you select the /dev/null action? That one would tell you
how dangerous it is to use this action and to rethink your rules three
times before you proceed. Everybody who continues to use this function
afterwards he was warned does it at his own risk.

Greets
Malte