Howto create a kill filter in KMail?

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Fri May 3 15:39:36 BST 2002

Hello KMailers!

Maybe I'm too blind or something but does anybody know how I can create a
"real" kill filter in KMail? I can't find any option "move to /dev/null" in
the filter dialog. Ok, I can move the mail to the trash bin. But I don't
like those mails where I'm shure they're spam to mix up with the recyclable
trash.

Maybe it's really all-too-obvious but neither [1] nor [2] and the like did
help.

Stranded
Malte (using KMail 1.4 on KDE 3.0.0, SuSE flavored)

--
[1]http://docs.kde.org/3.0/kdenetwork/kmail/filters.html#filter-action
[2]http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde&w=2&r=1&s=delete+filter+kmail&q=b