Purple Desktop Icons

Art William aw_verhoef at sympatico.ca
Fri May 3 15:11:51 BST 2002

I've been messing around with themes and such in RH7.3 with KDE3.0.  Somehow,
all of my desktop icons, and the icons in folders such as "Home" are always
purple.  I think this is/was a setting for an icon theme, but I'd like to
change them back to the default.  No matter how much I mess around with
colors, themes, styles, and window decorations, they won't change. I'll
change the icons to the Connectiva Crystal theme, and my panel icons will
change, but not my desktop icons.  How can this be resolved?  I'd appreciate
any input...Thanks in advance!  -Art