KDE rpm problem

Daniel Russel drussel at graphics.stanford.edu
Thu May 2 19:23:59 BST 2002

I am using the kde 3.0 rpms for redhat 7 which I downloaded from the kde.org
server. libqt-mt.so.3 has a Library rpath of "../lib" which seems like a
mistake (and on which makes launches of kde binaries much slower than they
would otherwise be since ~drussel/../lib is handled by an automounter and is
accessed repeatedly for each launch). Is this the right place to report such
a build bug? Thanks.
In the meantime, I can probably find some other qt rpms (or might building the
srpms fix this?).
			--Daniel