Icon sizes. . .

antialias vukman at mail.dk
Sun Jun 30 07:16:00 BST 2002

On Sunday 30 June 2002 12:41 am, Terry wrote:
> It would be REALLY nice if future releases of KDE would allow one to have
> desktop icon sizes seperate from other icons.  On my laptop I prefer 48
> sized dt icons and 32 sized for everything else.  Yes it can be done with
> some trickery, but it's a pain. But with that said. .

No trickery at all, it is possible to have separate sizes. In Kcontrol set
general size for desktop/file manager 48, and then in Konqueror > View > Icon
Size set it to Medium.

> hasn't Gnome 2
> fallen flat on it's face? Thank goodness for KDE!

What are you talking about? Gnome's developers and users are our friends. If
one of your friends or family members 'falls flat on his/hers face' will you
also say 'Thanks goodness for me!'?

antialias