Large file copies using too much CPU time

Dan Stone dan at headzofstate.com
Sun Jun 23 22:06:52 BST 2002

Not always -- the problem manifests itself whether I'm just in a Konsole
window unpacking a sizeable archive, or just copying files back and forth in
Konqueror windows (or even just copying large files across partitions in
Konsole...)

Maybe I screwed up compiling arts somehow? *shrug* =P

~D. A. Stone