root look & feel

terry tg5027 at citlink.net
Wed Jun 19 01:55:37 BST 2002

so, i gather from previous posts and my own experiences that
someone at kde feels the need to control how i view my computer
when logged in as root (background and bombs).  i would remind
the responsible person that this kind of self proclaimed power
over your user community is the reason people have left m$.  give
me a break and don't think for me.

before all of the helpful hints bombard this post, i know there
is a back door - but root should at least have the capabilities
of an unprivileged user under ANY circumstances.  red makes me
angry!

terry