help stopping my program

aqdas tahir aqdas_fast at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 11:58:52 BST 2002

Hi everyone

I have a very nasty problem. I wrote a program using
KDevelop 2.1 and ran it. It ran properly and
terminated as well properly. But the "stop" button in
KDevelop remained enabled while 'rebuild', 'run'
buttons were disabled (meaning the program is still
running - behind the scene may be). I have tried many
times but it still happens with all the programs.
Though it is not creating any problem. (I just press
the "stop" button and run it again) but is there any
solution to it.

Best ragards
Aqdas