regexpeditor

Dan Allen dan at mojavelinux.com
Mon Jun 17 08:20:02 BST 2002

First off, thank you, all of you.  My life is better for having KDE
in it.  Now to business.  The regexpeditor is absolutely awesome!
If there is one tool I could name as the coolest edition to any
desktop, this would be it.  Now my request...how about an applet???
I could use this tool more than 15 times a day at least, if only for
learning.  This would be a prime applet candidate in my mind.
Anyone else?

Dan