Feature Request

Chris Jensen chris at drspirograph.com
Sat Jun 15 10:31:33 BST 2002

Hi,
I'm really starting to get annoyed with stupid sites on the net that insist
displaying dozens of  incredibly complex animated images - it would be nice
if konqueror had some measures to prevent this.
One method might be to allow users to specify a maximum amount of CPU time
that these images could use.
Another (which I think netscape used to do), would be just to have a button on
the browser window - like the stop button, to stop graphic rendering for the
page being displayed.

--
Chris Jensen
chris at drspirograph.com

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)