URL catcher

Daniel Klein bringa at gmx.at
Fri Jun 14 19:42:46 BST 2002

Hey,

I have run across a problem here. Whenever I mark something that looks like a
URL, I get an annyoing little popup window asking me what I would like to do
with that URL, open it in Mozilla, Netscape and so on. Aside the fact that
half of the time those selections don't work anyway due to my installing new
versions that prolly place their binaries elsewhere and not restarting the x
server, I would plainly not like to see that popup at ALL. I dug through the
settings (the control center) for quite some time, but didn't see anything to
disable that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

--
Achilles: Wow! But what should I wish? Oh, I know! I wish that I had a HUNDRED
wishes, instead of just three! I always wondered why those dopey people in