Floppy

Dave Tibbals dtibbals at vetmed.wsu.edu
Fri Jul 26 23:08:16 BST 2002

If you right click with your mouse on the desktop it should give you a
choice to add a link to a floppy device
Which should be your /dev/fd0 designated /mnt/floppy. You could do the
same for your CDROM device.
If you look at control center -> look & feel -> screensaver you will
find a list of the screensavers available. There is a blank screensaver
But not a 'BSOD' ( blue screen of death ) screensaver. I am making an
assumption you meant blue screen of death not black screen of death...

Hope this helps