How to start xfce from kdm

Mack Lobell macklobell at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 11:12:28 BST 2002

Hi,

tried that and it didn't work.
root~#cat .xsession

#!/bin/sh
/usr/X11R6/bin/startxfce

The whole idea of adding the entries in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xsession is
so we don't need a "static" ~/.xsession file (we want to choose desktop
dynamically).

I have followed the instructions under 5.7.3.1
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11-wm.html#X11-WM-KDE2-KDM)
in the FreeBSD Handbook, but no luck.

Regards.