Create New icon --> Run in terminal

Rasatmakananda rasat at pacific.net.sg
Wed Jul 17 06:58:48 BST 2002

  Hi,

With KDE its easy to create new icons. It also has the selection of
type. I am using this icon function to create my own "Toolkit" icons to
run different terminal commands.

Question:
Example, I made an icon to run "emerge rsync" to download latest
packages of Gentoo Linux (<Create New><Link to Application><Execute>  Command: emerge rsync , activate "Run in terminal").

Icon runs the command in a terminal. But once the rsync is done it
closes the terminal. How to keep the terminal open to be able to see the
result of the rsync?

Markku