ADMIN: Re: Re: [kde]

Derek Fountain fountai at hursley.ibm.com
Tue Jul 16 18:03:32 BST 2002

> As list administrator, I would kindly request that the threads on
> eyecandy stop, as I suppose that many of the 700 or so people subscribed
> here are here to learn about using KDE, rather than the topics that have
> so preoccupied this list in the last week or so.

I actually thought it was a valid and interesting debate. As has been pointed
out, the KDE user base has changed over recent months. There's now a lot more
people who just want to use it, and would like to discuss why things are as
they are at a non technical level. Such discussions also help point
developers in the direction users want the project to go in, for whatever
that's worth (see threads passim).

Still, you're the boss.

--
  5:59pm  up 5 days, 10:36,  1 user,  load average: 0.16, 0.06, 0.01