ADMIN: Re: Re: [kde]

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Tue Jul 16 17:43:14 BST 2002

Hi,

As list administrator, I would kindly request that the threads on
eyecandy stop, as I suppose that many of the 700 or so people subscribed
here are here to learn about using KDE, rather than the topics that have
so preoccupied this list in the last week or so.

So nobody is confused:

  this list:         mailing list for KDE user-level technical support
  kde-usability:     mailing list for desktop look-and-feel
pontification
  bugs.kde.org:      website dedicated to bug reports and feature
requests
  linuxandmain.com:  website dedicated to ignorant and spiteful KDE
developer flaming

Thanks for your cooperation,

List Admin