[kde]

JW jw at centraltexasit.com
Tue Jul 16 17:19:02 BST 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 09:22 am, Norberto Bensa wrote:

> > isn't it a useability issue, when the first thing one has to do,
> > when starting to use kde, is to search around for how to turn off
> > all of the eye candy?

No, it's not. Besides the fact that you get a little wizzard that pops up the first time you use KDE asking how much eye candy you want (at least it does on SuSE< don't know about other distros).

> What's wrong with you people!? I like eye-candy.
<snip>
>YES: People LIKE eye candy.

Yep. The fact that every release of Windows has more eye candy, and Mac OS too, shows that the majority of the computer-using world like eye-candy.

If you don't like it, use Windowmaker.

	JW