Using Sylpheed as mail client from konqueror

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 10 10:33:10 BST 2002

Firstly, apologies for the cross posting but I'm not sure which list is
more likely to have the right expertise.

Generally I use KDE (2.2 or 3.0) as my desktop environment, but with
sylpheed rather than kmail as my mail client. However, I've not been
able to get mailto: type urls to work correctly.

I have set the Network->Email preferred client in kcontrol to sylpheed
--compose %m, but I then get an explict %m as the To: field (I've also
tried %s and putting double quotes around the token).

Is there any way around this?

TIA
	James