Konqueror features - wish ?

Pam R pamroberts at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 19:06:00 BST 2002

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 2:24 pm, snpe wrote:
> Hello,
>    I understand folders
>    My problem is if I have great bookmark items in bookmark or folder
> I want few items (10) and arrow or scrollbar for others
> btw. if I have 1000 item and 100 folders with 10 items, folders is
> unpleasure

Do you mean the feature in IE that means if you have too many items in the
bookmark list to display in one screen height it shows what it can and then
adds an arrow at the top or bottom of the list to show that you can scroll up
or down to see other entries?

I don't think that Konqueror can do this, but it sounds the kind of feature
that some people might find useful.

Pam

--
Pam R
Tony Blair and Bill Gates are my heroes.