Konqueror features - wish ?

john johnston john at earacuity.org
Tue Jul 9 03:36:42 BST 2002

Anyone know what the format of the ".war" files produced by Webarchiver are?
There is a Java spec for a web archive ".war" that uses the Win32 zip format,
but near as I can tell, this is not what Konq is doing.

Also, this is a great feature.  Many thanks to the responsible folks.

Thanks
john johnston

On Monday 08 July 2002 03:18 pm, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> On Monday, 8. July 2002 15:54, snpe wrote:
> > Webarchiver is cool.It is better than mozilla, opera, ie etc, because
> > complete page set in one file
> >
> :)
>
> It is!
<--snip-->