Konqueror features - wish ?

snpe snpe at snpe.co.yu
Sat Jul 6 22:00:07 BST 2002

On Saturday 06 July 2002 04:11 pm, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Saturday, 6. July 2002 15:47, snpe wrote:
> > Hello,
> >    Have You planed next features in Konqueror :
> >
> >    - save complete page (with images)
>
> This is already (>= KDE2.2) possible with a Konqueror plugin from
> kde-addon.

I have konqueror 3.0.5 (cvs konqueror >= 20020327) (Using kde 3.0.5 cvs head
>= 20020427)
How can I save complete page  ?

> >    - shrink large bookmark
>
> Can you explain that a little more detailed?

If I have bookmark with 100+ pages, when click in bookmark menu  get all
screen in top of konqueror menu - I want shorter bookmark menu with 10-20
pages  with arrow for rest of pages and konqueor menu in front (like
mozilla).
Bookmark menu is very unpleasure.

regards
peco