konqueror book marks won't enter alphabetically

john johnston john at earacuity.org
Tue Jul 2 22:14:06 BST 2002

Ian,

In the bookmark editor: "Edit->Sort Alphabetically".  This will sort the
selected folder.  e.g. select the top level "Bookmarks", Edit->sort will sort
all of the top level bookmarks and folders.  This will not sort the contents
of the sub folders, you have to select and sort each individually.  (This may
be a feature.)  I don't remember when this first appeared, it is in 2.2 and
3.0.

john johnston