Arts - disabling sound multiplexing?

Dimitris Stasinopoulos dimitris at linea.gr
Mon Dec 23 07:24:49 GMT 2002

Hello_all();

Is there a way to disable sound multiplexing in artsd? I want to use Noatun,
however, very often the sound breaks up, etc. I've played with the artsd
settings, to no effect. Apps that use the OSS natively (eg XMMS) have
absolutely no problem whatsoever. In other words, what I want is to be able
to use artsd for a single application only, so that the sound doesn't
pause/skip/click. Is this possible, or should I modify the source?

Thanks in advance.

--
The cowards hide behind technology.
The stupid hide from it.