Alternative texts

john johnston john at earacuity.org
Sun Dec 22 08:50:09 GMT 2002

I garbled the instructions, sorry.  It should read:

Open Control center, open the "Look & Feel" tree, select the "Panel" *item*,
*select the "Look & Feel" tab*, and uncheck the "Show tooltips" check box.
You can also get this dialog by right clicking an empty part of the taskbar
and selecting "Preferences" from the context menu.

Going to bed now ...
john johnston