Problem with mediaplayer.

Fredrik Rohdén freddan72 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 23:16:23 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have a problem, I can't find aKtion in my KDE.
I have RedHat 8.0, and KDE 3.0.5-1.
Under the help-section there is a chapter about what programs is included in
the
kdemultimedia pack. And it says that aKtion should be included. It's not in
the menu, and I have searched my entire harddrive and it can't find anything
like aKtion at all.

The problem is that I need a program that can play .mpeg and .avi files.
I have tryied with every program that I can find in KDE, that could be a app
for this, but nothing works.

Can anyone help me with this?