NFS kio slave does not work?

cryptopia cryptopia at subdimension.com
Mon Dec 16 05:59:17 GMT 2002

On Sunday 15 December 2002 11:35 am, Martin Koller wrote:
> I was thinking that the nfs kio slaves does exactly this, namely mounting
> what I pass as URL ?
> But I might be wrong, as there is no documentation on how to use this kio
> slave ... :-(

I think you are right. I have not tried it on an NFS mount, but it does
automatically mount SMB shares that I access that way.

<off topic>
Personally, I love the FiSH kio slave. Downloaded the software, compiled and
installed it and now I mount my server at work from home. I love the way any
KDE application can open, create, and save files using SSH that way. I can no
longer imagine working without it.
</off topic>