scanner

David Wallis dandewallis at serv.net.au
Sat Dec 7 22:41:59 GMT 2002

Hi
am in the process of converting from MSWin 98 to Mandrake linux and KDE
Have hit a problem setting up my scanner. Called a Vuego, it works as an
Acer 310S. I have had it abt five years and it runs well
I have tried to install the scanner using mandrake control centre
/scanner /acer 310S which tells me scanner unstalled use Xsane
Xsane tells me ... error, no devices available
all help appreciated
David Wallis

---
[E-mail scanned by doggy.com.au for viruses with Declude AntiVirus]