Browser.

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Fri Dec 6 09:58:25 GMT 2002

Good day Kevin,

> > I use Kmail here. Is it possible to use another brpwser that
> > konquerer if double clicking on a site ?.
> >
> > If it is how is it done ?.
>
> This should be answered hundert of times in the list archives.
> We need a list FAQ :)

Yes I noticed this too.
I have a different suggestion.
It seems that quite a lot of users like to use an other browser of
their choise.
Would the KDE project considder making a GUI where the user could
enter her preferred browser?
Perhaps a suitable place would be in the Control Centre, somewhere
under the 'Browsing' category, just like the way you can enter a
different e-mail client in the e-mail category.
Then many users would not need to ask the question and we would not
need a FAQ.

In general, questions that are candidates for a FAQ may be natural
candidates for a more direct user interface than what is currently in
the KDE GUI.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)