Konqueror user-agent string

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Tue Dec 3 16:54:31 GMT 2002

Good day Jarl,

> I wondered if it is possible to specify the complete user-agent
> string in konqueror 3, AFAIK it is only possible to choose from a
> drop-down list, is that correct? I would really like to specify my
> own user-agent string.

I do not have the perfect answer for you.

But I guess the strings you see in the drop down list are listed
somewhere in a text file.
Try searching for files that contain one of the strings, or part of
one of the strings.
With some luck you will find a file where you can add your own
strings.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)