(no subject)

daniel dan at netgenetix.com
Wed Aug 28 22:15:07 BST 2002

i was going to say: "just use grep on ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror"
but turns out that's a binary file...  why is that?

daniel a. g. quinn
starving programmer

faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue,
that the whole of our whole lives is without meaning.
 - brother alwyn macomber, babylon 5 "the deconstruction of falling stars"